MBBS Education in Kazakhstan
- MBBS is one of the best choices in Kazakhstan when it comes to studying in abroad. Here are some important facts that can make MBBS education in Kazakhstan more relevant for international students.
- Medical universities of Kazakhstan like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) receive significant support and funding from the government to maintain higher education standards for international students.
- The MBBS course in Kazakhstan is internationally accredited by the WHO (World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India) or NMC (National Medical Commission) etc. which makes an MBBS degree valid worldwide.
- As a result, international students graduating from these medical universities of Kazakhstan like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) can practice medicine anywhere in the world.
- The local language of Kazakhstan is the Kazakh language which taught free of charge to all foreign students or international students.
- However, most Kazakhs speak the Russian language, and many people also speak the English language.
- Indian students in Kazakhstan have the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs at medical universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU).
- With these programs, you can go to other European countries and learn new advances in medicine.
About MBBS in Kazakhstan
Now that international students understand a lot about MBBS in Kazakhstan, let us know a few things about the country. Kazakhstan is also known as the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is a country in Central Asia. It was also the 9th largest country in the world and was part of the USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) until the year 1991. Kazakhstan is the largest country in the region and accounts for only 60 percent of the region’s total production. It shares borders with China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. The capital of Kazakhstan is Nur-Sultan and is the new name of the famous Astana. Until the year 1997, Almaty was the capital of Kazakhstan.
The city of Nur-Sultan (Astana) is the 2nd largest city in Kazakhstan after Almaty. The country is one of the largest in the world. Kazakhstan is relatively cold compared to neighboring countries. It usually testifies to dry, moderate to severe winters. During the summer, temperatures can reach as high as 40 degrees Celsius [40 ° C]. Almost all the people of Kazakhstan speak and understand Russian. Kazakhstan has a population of 18.5 million and is the 64th largest in the world. The total area of this country is 2724900 square kilometers. Kazakhstan falls on 2 continents, Asian continents, and European continents.